This document was last changed on the 6th December 2004
1. The following terms and conditions govern your use of and the information contained on
or available through this website. By accessing this Site you agree to be bound by
these terms and conditions, and acknowledge that we may change these conditions at
any time by posting revised conditions here. We recommend that you periodically check these
terms and conditions before submitting new Content. To help you - the date of the last
change is at the head of this page.
2. SurveyBox is a subscription only site. Individuals may become members of the site ("Members")
by registering with the Site through a simple process involving the provision basic business
information and a valid email address and by paying any fees due for the use of SurveyBox
3. SurveyBox reserves the right to revoke or suspend an individuals Membership at any time should
that member be found, in SurveyBox opinion, to have breached these terms and conditions of usage.
4. Each Member account on SurveyBox is for a single individual only. On registration, you will
choose a user name and password. You are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your password.
SurveyBox does not permit the following:
- any other person sharing your user name and password;
- access through a single name and password being made available to multiple users on a network.
5. You are responsible for all use of the Site made by you or anyone else using your user
name and password (your "ID"), or using any additional account that you as a Member may create for
other individuals. You are responsible for preventing unauthorized use of your Account. If you
believe there has been any violation of security such as disclosure, theft or
unauthorized use of your ID, you must notify SurveyBox immediately using the
contact page at
6. SurveyBox provides a facility for Members to send Survey Invites via email. Where a Member
makes use of this service, that Member warrants that the email addresses so used have been legally
obtained and are used in accordance with relevant UK and European Data Protection and Email SPAM
7. The Member agrees to indemnify YellowHawk against any liabilities resulting from the improper
or illegal use of the SurveyBox services by the Member.
8. Any information you provide SurveyBox as part of Member registration, or at any subsequent
time must be true, accurate, current and complete. You are
responsible for keeping your personal information up to date, and you agree to indemnify
us if any third party takes action against us in relation to your inaccurate registration
9. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT BY THE LAW RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT LIABILITY MAY NOT BE EXCLUDED,
YELLOWHAWK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE CLIENT FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER OR HOWSOEVER CAUSED
ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, THE SYSTEM, THE SERVICES,
THEIR USE OR OTHERWISE.
10. NOTWITHSTANDING THE GENERALITY OF CLAUSE 9 ABOVE, YELLOWHAWK EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES
LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE TO
OTHER EQUIPMENT OR PROPERTY OR FOR LOSS OF PROFIT, BUSINESS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED
11. IF YELLOWHAWK BECOMES LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER FOR LOSS OR
DAMAGE THAT MAY BE LIMITED, SUCH LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT OF PAYMENTS
MADE BY THE CLIENT TO YELLOWHAWK UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IN RELATION TO THE PROVISION OF SERVICES
TO THE RELEVANT CLIENT IN THE 6 MONTHS PRIOR TO SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE BEING INCURRED.
12.YellowHawk does not exclude liability for death or personal injury to the extent that the same
arises from the negligence of YellowHawk, its employees, agents or authorised representatives.
13.YellowHawk cannot guarantee continuous availability of the Internet because no individual entity has
any control over the Internet, which is a global decentralised network of computer systems. To the
extent that access to the Services relies on Internet availability, such access is likely to be
interrupted from time to time.
case of any conflict between these Site Terms and any other rules, policies or agreements posted
on this Site or otherwise applicable between you and YellowHawk, the documents shall prevail
in the following order: (1) Any service specific terms and conditions; (2) these Site Terms and Conditions;
(4) other rules, policies or agreements posted on this Site.
15.Your use of this website is governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive
jurisdiction over any disputes arising from or in connection with the use, misuse or inability
to use this website.
Copyright © YellowHawk Ltd 2004. All rights reserved.